DMCA PROTECTED AND MONITORED

© COPYRIGHT – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This site is protected and monitored by DMCA.COM - ANY UNAUTHORIZED Reproduction, Duplication, Distribution of any kind is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. All original content is created by the website owner, Barron Shepherd, including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the website owner, Barron Shepherd, whether copyrighted or not, and are protected by DMCA Protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Direct linking, reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission. Under 17 U.S.C section 101 et seq. those who violate the DMCA could be liable for statutory damages as high as 150,000.00 as set forth in section 504(c)(2) therein.

Sunday, July 23, 2023

The Issue with Bret Gordon

No adult should ever threaten a child or use someone’s child against them online. However, Bret Gordon did this very thing to a 13 year old girl, the daughter of someone I know. Anyone who knows me, even those who hate me, will tell you one thing….. I don’t suffer grief from anyone in any form. Back in 2020  Gordon who at the time was claiming to be a 5th degree black belt in judo tried to defame and slander me in an online article. Long story short Gordon's article was debunked by the very people that Gordon himself tried to get after me, a blogger by the name of Greysmith.

Gordon hates my guts quite literally because I am an authority in my field and a legitimate black belt in judo and he isn’t. I have a verifiable background in judo and Gordon doesn't. Gordon has no affiliations or connections to any legitimate Kodokan recognized judo organizations or even the Kodokan. What he does have is a lot of hate for me or anyone affiliated with me apparently…. and this incident proves it. 


It seems Gordon and a colleague of his threatened the 13-year-old daughter of one of my long-distance students to harass him. Gordon had dropped the little girl’s name online less than 24 hours after Randy received a death threat toward his daughter over the phone. It seems both Gordon and the caller knew Randy's daughter's name and where she was that particular weekend. According to Randy, he reported it to the Ohatchee police and filed a complaint. 

The Ohatchee police, took the threats extremely seriously but had to verify that this wasn't a false report. The officer contacted Gordon by phone. During the call with the Ohatchee Police, Gordon incriminated himself along with others involved with making the threats. Gordon went so far as to try and justify threatening the little girl to the police by telling the police that Randy was Graysmith, the blogger I mentioned earlier in this article. The Police were able to determine that Randy was NOT Graysmith and that Gordon was indeed involved or behind the threat or at the least he knew who did it and why. Gordon had dropped the little girl’s name online the day after Randy received the death threat toward his daughter. According to Randy, the police have also supposedly identified the other party (person) involved.


SIDE NOTE: Gordon has accused me being Graysmith back in 2020, Gordon was mad that I was able to verify my back ground to anyone who asked. Gordon then wrote another article online and demanded that I show him a picture of my arms. Apparently Graysmith has a arm tattoo(s). I don't have any arm tattoos.  https://combatjudo.blogspot.com/2023/07/the-shit-that-spews-from-bret-gordons.html

Gordon was advised by the Ohatchee Police that making terroristic threats against a minor is a felony in the state of Alabama. The investigators came to the conclusion that the real reason Gordon had targeted Randy and his daughter was because Gordon holds a grudge against me. Police advised Gordon if Randy received any more calls, or threats from anyone, they would hold Gordon personally responsible and he would face more charges. The threats and harassing calls then stopped. 

THE COMPLAINT BECOMES A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

Three months later, in May, Randy started receiving more threatening calls and harassment via social media, Gordon was once again contacted by the Ohatchee Police and Gordon again incriminated himself during the officer’s interview by actually naming the person helping him. Gordon also told the police that he had told “his people” (apparently pussy ass cowardly fucks have side kicks) to leave Randy alone.

According to Randy, Gordon was informed by the investigators of the Ohatchee Police Department that he is under an open criminal investigation and likely facing multiple felony charges. After Gordon’s phone call with the police the social media accounts that some of the threats emanated from started disappearing, taken down by its users, Gordon or the person(s) helping him. Needless to say Randy is pursuing this and wants them punished to the full extent of the law for targeting his daughter, as well as he should. He has also obtained help from attorneys.

If anyone has questions or ANY information regarding this matter please feel free to contact the Ohatcheee Police Department, 7801 Al-77, Ohatchee, AL 36271  Phone: (256) 892-3156 https://www.facebook.com/OhatcheePolice

HERE YA GO BRET A CHANCE TO ACTUALLY BE LEGIT!

Regardless of Gordon’s current problems with the Ohatchee Police, Gordon is obviously targeting me behind my back by targeting the daughter of one of my long-distance students that lives in another state. This little girl's life was threatened and her name used online just to get at me! Gordon is only 40 minutes away from me! Seriously, how cowardly can someone be? I am not gonna let this thing slide. 

Gordon’s fat cowardly ass can come to me and get on the mat and fucking randori then. Again, this is not a threat! I don’t plan on hurting or injuring Gordon or anyone. I do intend to embarrass Gordon on the mats.....in randori. Gordon isn’t a real judoka and he knows it. I expect he will pass on the following opportunity to actually earn a legitimate rank in judo. Gordon, claims to be a judoka teaching “Kuntei Judo". I’m gonna give Gordon a chance to not only get face to face with me, if he is actually man enough, but also a chance to actually get promoted solely based on his performance in judo randori.... if he can beat me.

"JUDO THE WAY KANO INTENDED"

SHIAI is the testing of oneself. The time when a student must put his skills to actual use in contest or randori.

RANDORI means free sparring it is practiced under conditions of actual contest/competition/shiai.

BATSUGEN is a special contest/shiai, where one is awarded an instant promotion for defeating opponents of equal or greater rank in competition, by Ippon (perfect score).

Gordon shouldn’t have a problem at all with a special Batsugen shiai/randori session with me. Yeah, like the founder of Judo, Jigoro Kano, did it back in the day. If Gordon can beat me in randori, I will instantly promote him to his next rank. Since Gordon seems to put stock in the certificates that are currently adorn his dojo walls that actually aren't worth a fuck, I will give him a legitimate one signed by me… suitable for framing of course.

Gordon is less than an hour away and can easily come to me, sign a fucking waiver, get on the fucking mat and randori. Everything will be videoed so none of it can get Gordon in any kind of trouble with the law….unlike the hot water that running his meat sucker has gotten him into with the Ohatachee, Alabama Police department. 

I don't have any intention to harm or hurt anyone. Gordon is just being asked to do what all Judoka do....Randori. Gordon does claim to randori, though I highly doubt that he really does. I highly doubt Gordon will show up, he isn't man enough and certainly isn't any kind of a judoka. Gordon knows getting on the mat with me would expose that he isn’t a legitimate judoka of ANY LEVEL not even that of a white belt.

No comments: